At Wilson's, we pride ourselves on being a one-of-a-kind marketplace for an entire day of shopping and fun for the entire family. The Wilson family greenhouses were established long before Steve and Colin came along, but these two were learning how to plant beans while they were learning to walk. Their parents taught them how to make a greenhouse thrive - and they quickly fell in love with the process, the hard work and of course the plants!
We're looking for hardworking individuals to join our team, and contribute to Wilson's happy environment!
Drivers Class 1, Class 3
$23/hour | 20-40 hours/week
Wilson's Lifestyle Centre is currently looking for a Class 1 or Class 3 driver to join our team. We are a company that strives to excel and we believe that dedicated employees are a major factor in our success. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment, possess a strong work ethic, are able to work independently, but enjoy working with people and are out-going and friendly.
- Load and haul bulk landscape products to customers in and around Saskatoon using a tandem end dump truck
- Load and haul paving stones to customers in and around Saskatoon using a flat deck semi trailer
- Load and haul sod deliveries to customers in and around Saskatoon using a flat deck semi trailer
- Ensure safe, accurate, timely and efficient deliveries of Wilson's bulk products
- Present a positive image and customer service when making deliveries
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicles and equipment.
Rentals & Landscaping Sales
$15/hour | 20-40 hours/week
We are looking for a retail sales associate to work in our Rentals and Landscape department. The ideal candidate would have full-time availability; however part time is available. This is a challenging role in a very busy, fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be outgoing and friendly and have a passion for customer sales and service.
- Assist customers with the purchase of products
- Assist customers with bulk landscape products
- Assist customers with brick and paving stone purchases
- Assist customers with equipment rental needs
- Assist customers in sales of power equipment from brands such as Husqvarna and Toro
- Book deliveries of bulk products for customers
- Provide instruction and safety tips to customers who purchase or rent equipment
- Process payments for merchandise
- Keep the department tidy and clean and re-stocked
- Provide responsive, exceptional customer service by answering questions, making recommendations when needed
- Assist in the stocking of new inventory
Successful candidates will be:
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Able to work well under minimal supervision
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team in a demanding work environment that experiences frequent pressure
- Must have great oral and verbal communication
- Able to follow direction
- Safety conscious at all times
- Hard working and reliable
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Able to lift 50 plus pounds
$16/hour | 20-40 hours/week
Wilson's Lifestyle Centre is currently looking for staff to join our team. We are a company that strives to excel and we believe that dedicated employees are a major factor in our success. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work in a physically demanding and fast-paced environment, possess a strong work ethic, are able to work independently, but enjoy working with people and are out-going and friendly. We currently have full and/or part time openings in our Bulk Yard.
- Assisting customers
- Loading vehicles with bulk orders (previous loader experience is an asset)
- Pricking brick orders
- Helping load BBQs and Patio Sets
- Restocking of bagged goods and other products
- General greenhouse and yard duties
- Physical labour and heavy lifting
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Follow direction given from supervisors
- Abide by company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- High physical effort is required (bending, twisting, lifting & walking)
- Heavy lifting required (up to 60 pounds)
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Line Cook/Barista-Lifestyle Café
From $14/hour | 20-40/week
Candidate will provide exemplary customer service and construct, pour and serve premium quality beverages in a timely, friendly manner, maintain in-depth knowledge of all our products and offerings, welcome and connect with every guest, ring in orders, and follow cash handling guidelines, perform cash outs, follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products, maintain and stock all products in café, including condiment stand, maintain cleanliness of store, assist customers with product knowledge in our gourmet food department, prepare and assemble dishes, food preparation, perform other duties as assigned, prepare and serve soups, sandwiches, pastries, pizza, and more.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds, carrying cases of milk, etc.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and be able to keep up with tasks
- Some cooking experience is an asset
- Good attention to detail and ensure our customer service and store standards are met
- Food Handler Certification certificate is an asset, and will be required to complete
- Previous line cook experience an asset
- Previous cash out and cash handling experience an asset