Orders, Shipping & Returns
Due to limited staffing during the ongoing COVID-19 situation we are unfortunately unable to take any returns before the end of May. We will publish any updates to that policy as they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please review our no-hassle return policy for products purchased on wilsonspets.ca. Items purchased that are in-stock may be returned within 30 days of the delivery date from the original purchase price, minus additional charges such as shipping, handling, etc.
All Returns Must Be Made In Store
Please review the following instructions in order to make sure that your return is processed correctly and quickly:
- The product must be in its original packaging.
- All unopened merchandise will be returned for a full refund.
- You are responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping costs.
- You may not cancel orders that have already been shipped without a cancellation fee.
- Credit for returned items will be given within 10 days after Wilson’s Group of Companies receives the item.
- The return will be credited to whichever tender was used for the purchase (i.e. credit card, gift card, debit card)
If you receive an item that is damaged and/or defective, Wilson’s Group of Companies would be happy to exchange your product at no additional cost to you. If you suspect damage upon delivery (for example, if the outer packaging is damaged), please note “Possible Freight Damage” on the delivery receipt. If the product is damaged upon further examination, please contact us as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you look over your products immediately after receipt to ensure that the item is what you expected to receive when you placed the order. If there are any problems, it is likely that they can be resolved without exchanging the product. You may contact the manufacturer’s customer service department or contact us for assistance
All prices in Canadian funds