Napoleon Brass Bristle Wide Grill Brush
Use the Napoleon Brass Bristle Wide Grill Brush to keep your Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grids clean. A clean grill is a happy grill. You should brush the stuck-on foods from your barbecue with a grill brush after every time you grill, while the grill is still hot, and again before grilling your next meal. The brass bristles on the Brass Bristle Wide Grill Brush will not damage your Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grids but will last a long time. The Brass Bristle Wide Grill Brush is eighteen inches long with a heat-safe grip on its ergonomic handle, giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck-on food. This barbecue grill brush has a metal scraper on the head for particularly tough spots. The Brass Bristle Wide Grill Brush features a hanger for easy storage which means your grill brush is always within reach. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Use the Brass Grill Brush to keep your grill's cast iron or stainless steel cooking grids clean
- Easy to use, simply brush off the stuck on foods on your cooking grids with this grill brush after cooking, while the grill is still hot
- This Brass Bristle Grill Brush features an 18 inch long (45.72 cm) stainless steel body, giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food
- Flip the brush over to use the stainless steel grid scraper on the head for particularly tough spots
- The handle is comfortable in hand and keeps your fingers safe from the heat of the barbecue grill
- Keep this grill brush close at hand by hanging on its convenient integrated hanging loop